Wild Rosemary Fused Olive Oil
This delicious, fused oil is made with fresh, wild rosemary that's crushed together with early-harvest olives using 100% mechanical, cold-extraction methods.
The oil is both complex and aromatic. It is great when used with poultry, pork or lamb, and is spectacular drizzled over sautéed vegetables or used to roast potatoes.
Balsamic pairing suggestions: Sicilian lemon, Gravenstein apple, traditional, pomegranate.
- Pan-Seared Rosemary Pork Chops with a Savory Apple Chutney
- Savory Apple Chutney with Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic
- Roasted Chicken Breast Stuffed with Heirloom Blenheim Apricots and Provolone Cheese
- Wild Rosemary Oil & Herb Roasted Baby Heirloom Tomatoes
- Wild Rosemary & Lemon Dressing (perfect for roasted veggies!)
- Wild Mushroom & Sourdough Holiday Dressing
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rosemary
All Natural. No artificial flavors or additional ingredients.