Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
A delicious, rich and savory combination of herbaceous sage combined with an array of wild mushrooms, including Cremini, Shitake and Porcini. Drizzle it over cream of mushroom soup, risotto, roasted potatoes, or use it when cooking poultry, stuffing, dips or sauces, croutons, pasta or vegetables. It’s surprisingly good tossed with popcorn, sea salt and a little pepper.
Balsamic pairing suggestions: Sicilian lemon, traditional, premium white, Neapolitan herb.
- Roasted Acorn Squash and Apple Soup with Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
- Roasted Organic Rainbow Carrots & Winter Vegetable Medley with Sigona’s Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms Marinaded in Neapolitan Balsamic and Sage & Wild Mushroom Olive Oil
- Wild Mushroom & Sourdough Dressing
- Oyster Mushroom, Pearl Onion & Russet Potato Bake
- Roasted Chestnuts with Sage & Wild Mushroom Olive Oil
- Sage-Roasted Butternut Squash
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Shallots and Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Creamy Fettuccine with Shaved Asparagus and Cremini Mushrooms
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavors
All Natural. No artificial flavors or additional ingredients.