Summertime Peach White Balsamic
This barrel-aged white balsamic is infused with the iconic flavor of a California summer: a juicy, ripe peach. It is a year-round favorite among our customers for its fresh, crisp flavor with just a touch of sweetness. One of our go-to uses for this balsamic is to mix it with mild extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, then drizzle it over a caprese salad made with heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil.
Olive oil pairing suggestions: Basil, Baklouti green chili, garlic, Meyer lemon fused, any non-infused Sigona’s Fresh Press extra virgin olive oil.
- Grilled, Basil-Rubbed Pork Chops with Fresh Peach Mostarda
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Nectarines, Fresh Mozzarella, Crumbled Bacon and Arugula, Tossed in a Peach and Basil Vinaigrette
- Citrus Caprese Salad with Beets, Mozzarella and a Basil-Peach Vinaigrette
- Melon, Prosciutto and Arugula Salad with Summertime Peach White Balsamic
- Fresh Peach, Grilled Corn and Arugula Quinoa Bowl with a Peach & Baklouti Green Chili Vinaigrette
- Caprese Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes Drizzled with a Summertime Peach White Balsamic & Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- Fresh Greens and Local Nectarine Salad with a Peach & Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Summertime Peach & Garlic Grilled Shrimp with Nectarine, Cucumber & Lime Chop Salad
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Peaches and Basil with a Summertime Peach Balsamic Reduction
- Fresh Summer Fruit Salad with a Summertime Peach White Balsamic Reduction
- Nectarine & Prosciutto Pizza with Pesto and Fresh Mozzarella
- Spice-rubbed Chicken with a Fresh Press Manzanillo, Fresh Peach & Avocado Topping
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.