Satsuma Vanilla Cream White Balsamic
Creamy, sultry, pure Madagascar Vanilla and bright citrus combine deliciously in this all natural, white balsamic condimento made from authentic white balsamic aged for up to 12 years in Modena, Italy. Pair with fine chocolate, drizzle over fruit salad or ice cream, stir into sparkling water or make a Sigona’s Whiskey Ricky.
Olive oil pairing suggestions: Persian lime, wild rosemary, Meyer lemon fused, any non-infused Sigona’s Fresh Press extra virgin olive oil.
- Citrus Salad Drizzled with a Spiced Satsuma Vanilla Cream Balsamic Reduction
- One Skillet Chicken with a Satsuma-Vanilla & Marmalade Glaze
- Sigona's Satsuma Whiskey Rickey
- Shredded Carrot Salad with Apples, Cranberries and a Satsuma
- Vanilla Cream Vinaigrette
- Local Mountain Grown Peach & Organic Heirloom Tomato Salad with
- Sigona's Satsuma Vanilla Cream White Balsamic
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.