Red Cherry Balsamic
Rich, sweet and delicious best describes this balsamic. It is made with premium, aged balsamic. It's a must-try for glazing or marinading meats – especially pork or turkey – mixing with carbonated beverages, drizzling over gelato or ice cream and pairing well with bold cheese, such as Stilton, Chevre or Camembert. It's also fantastic on salads with feta or blue cheese, or an orange & onion Sicilian salad.
Olive oil pairing suggestions: Olive wood smoked, any non-infused Sigona’s Fresh Press extra virgin olive oil.
- Red Cherry Hot Fudge Sauce
- Blue Cheese Puffs with Pistachios and Balsamic-Spiked Cherry Jam
- Red Cherry Balsamic Spritzer
- Bing Cherry, Apple and Pecan Salad with Sigona's Red Cherry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cherry-Balsamic-Lime Popsicles
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with a Cherry Balsamic Reduction
- Balsamic-Drizzled Summer Stone Fruit over Creamy Gelato
- Smoked Turkey and Cherry Salad with a Cherry Balsamic Vinaigrette
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.
Acidity: 4%. No caramel color or additional ingredients.