Tart yet sweet, this pomegranate balsamic walks the line between the two. It is a perfect match for hearty meats like lamb and duck, and makes an exciting dressing whisked with a fused or infused olive oil, such as our garlic olive oil. It adds depth to pan sauces, braised meats or compotes. Drizzle over creamy goat cheese, poached fruits or even ice cream for an elegant and easy dessert.
Pear Pomegranate Salad
1). Core and quarter pears. Drizzle with pomegranate balsamic and roast in 400°F oven until glazed and hot, about 10 minutes.
2). Toss mixed greens with olive oil and crumbled goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
3). Serve salad with hot pears, candied pecans and drizzle more balsamic on top. Garnish with pomegranate seeds (arils).
Olive oil pairing suggestions: Garlic, any non-infused Sigona’s Fresh Press extra virgin olive oil.
- Pomegranate Balsamic Stewed Figs
- Pomegranate Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Protein-Packed Roasted Winter Salad with Lentils, Sweet Potato and Rockit Apples
- Pumpkin-Pie-Spiced Acorn Squash Stuffed with Quinoa, Kale and Pomegranate
- Roasted Butternut and Asian Pear Salad with a Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.
Acidity: 4%. No caramel color or additional ingredients.