Oregano White Balsamic
Oregano is a flavor used in many Mediterranean, Italian and Mexican dishes. It makes a delightful addition to our white balsamic, and is the perfect complement to a variety of olive oils.
Use this in Greek salads or with roasted tomatoes and burrata, or add a little to a dish of rice and beans topped with shrimp. It’s lovely in pasta or seafood salads, and nice with grilled eggplant, zucchini or other vegetables.
Olive oil pairing suggestions: Garlic, basil, Meyer lemon fused, any non-infused Sigona’s Fresh Press extra virgin olive oil.
- Greek Salad with a Kalamata Oil & Oregano Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Oregano Balsamic-Spiked Black Beans & Cauliflower Rice with Shrimp
- Oregano Balsamic-Roasted Tomatoes with Burrata
- Sautéed Romano Beans and Heirloom Tomatoes with Garlic Oil and Oregano Balsamic
- Easy Peasy Caprese Recipes
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.