Meyer Lemon Fused Olive Oil
This oil is made by crushing lemons and olives at the same time, so the flavors are fused together. The outstanding, citrusy result possesses a lemony and zesty zip that's perfect for vinaigrettes, of course, but also in baked goods, granola or to finish a pasta dish.
Balsamic pairing suggestions: Summertime peach, Sicilian lemon, oregano, Satsuma vanilla cream, grapefruit.
- Meyer Lemon Zoodles with Parmesan and Basil
- Pan-Roasted Baby Artichokes with Garlic & Sigona's Meyer-Lemon Olive Oil
- Fresh Spring Pasta with Baby Artichokes
- Roast Salmon with a Citrusy Salsa Verde
- Kale Panzanella Salad with Fresh Berries and Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Sheet Pan Dinner: Lemon-Garlic Roasted Wild Halibut and Local Asparagus
- Fresh Kiwi Sorbet with Sigona's Meyer Lemon Fusion Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Caprese Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes Drizzled with a Summertime Peach White Balsamic & Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- Fresh Greens and Local Nectarine Salad with Sigona's Summertime Peach & Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Melon, Prosciutto and Arugula Salad with Sigona's Summertime Peach White Balsamic
- Grapefruit and Avocado Salad with a Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Sigona's Satsuma Vanilla Cream White Balsamic
- Fresh Fruit Salad with a Honey & Poppy Seed Dressing on a Bibb Lettuce Bed
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemons
All natural. No artificial flavors or additional ingredients.