Honey-Ginger White Balsamic
Honey and ginger play well together and bring a gentle, spicy heat that balances perfectly with the moderate, natural acidity of our white balsamic. This is outstanding when paired with our Persian lime extra virgin olive oil, and positively shines with our roasted sesame oil.
A simple yet amazing dressing or marinade recipe includes our honey-ginger white balsamic, roasted sesame oil, garlic or Persian lime extra virgin olive oil and soy sauce.
Olive oil pairing suggestions: Persian lime, basil, Meyer lemon fusion, any non-infused Sigona’s Fresh Press extra virgin olive oil.
- Rice Noodle Salad with Red Argentine Shrimp (or Tofu) and a Honey Ginger & Basil Vinaigrette
- Mango-Orange-Habanero Chicken with Coconut Cauliflower “Rice”
- Steak and Citrus Salad with Creamy Avocado and a Simple Honey Ginger Vinaigrette
- Chinese Chicken Salad with a Honey Ginger, Roasted Sesame and Persian Lime Vinaigrette
- Parchment Packet Chicken & Mango Baked with Jalapeño and Sigona’s Honey Ginger Balsamic
- Page Mandarin and Spinach Salad with Almonds, Avocado and a Honey Ginger Vinaigrette
- Local Heirloom Cantaloupe Gazpacho
- Noodle Bowl with Slow Poached Chicken, Veggies and a Key Lime Balsamic & Miso Dressing
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.