Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
Savory, thyme and bay leaf essential oils infuse flavor into this herbes de Provence olive oil. It’s lovely drizzled over grilled chicken, rubbed on lamb or turkey before roasting or used as a bread dipper. It also makes for a savory vinaigrette when paired with our premium white vinaigrette.
Balsamic pairing suggestions: Tangerine, premium white, cranberry-pear, traditional.
- Butternut Squash Roasted with Cranberry-Pear Balsamic and Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- Big Sur On a Cheese Board
- Herbes de Provence Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Simple Savory Omelette with Herbes de Provence and Fresh Veggies
- Grilled Cantaloupe with Prosciutto, Tarragon and Torn Mozzarella
- Watermelon & Tomato Salad with a White Balsamic Vinaigrette on a Bed of Butter Lettuce
- Artichokes on the Grill
- Gala Apple, Sausage and Fennel Skewers
- Local Asparagus Tossed with a Sigona’s Oil & Balsamic Vinaigrette
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavors
All Natural. No artificial flavors or additional ingredients.