Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic
Gravenstein Apples grow well near the coast of Northern California, where they’re prized for their heady ambrosia perfume and crisp, sweet-tart, cream-colored flesh. Our Gravenstein apple white balsamic has a fresh, slightly tangy taste you’ll love.
Olive oil pairing suggestions: Wild rosemary, blood orange fusion, any non-infused Sigona’s Fresh Press extra virgin olive oil.
- Chopped Apple Salad with Gorgonzola and a Gravenstein Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Apple & Walnut Harvest Salad with Sweet Grass Dairy Griffin and a Gravenstein Vinaigrette
- Pan-Seared Rosemary Pork Chops with a Savory Apple Chutney
- Savory Apple Chutney with Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic
- Wild Rice and Raw Cranberry Salad with Sweet Apples and a Blood Orange Vinaigrette
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.