This is one of our best-selling infusions! Our fig balsamic is lusciously sweet and syrupy with a big, bold flavor that bursts with sweet complexity.
Serving suggestion: Stuff dates with feta, wrap with prosciutto, grill or air fry until prosciutto crisps and cheese is soft. Dress a serving dish with arugula and set the dates on top. Finish the dish with a drizzle of fig balsamic.
Olive oil pairing suggestions: Tuscan herb, blood orange fusion, basil, any non-infused Sigona’s Fresh Press extra virgin olive oil.
- Fig & Blood Orange Fudge Sauce
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Fig Chevre and Pistachios over Mixed Greens
- Oven-Roasted Chicken with Fig Apricot Glaze
- Orange-Flesh Honeydew, Fig & Prosciutto with Fennel and Sigona's Basil Oil
- Tuscan Herb Toasts with Chevre, Arugula & Fig Balsamic Reduction
- Fig-Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower with Black Mission Figs
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Figs and a Balsamic Reduction
- Melon & Prosciutto Skewers
Ingredients: Grape must, fig concentrate, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.
Acidity: 5%. No caramel color or additional ingredients.