Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic
Cranberry and pear are two incredible flavors that suit any time of the year. The luscious, tart flavor of this infused balsamic is made all the more impressive by its ruby red color.
One of our favorite uses for this balsamic is as a spiked seltzer or mocktail. Combine 1.5 oz balsamic with 6 oz seltzer or tonic water and 1 to 2 oz cranberry juice. Add 1 to 2 oz vodka or to make it a spiked cocktail. Serve over ice.
Olive oil pairing suggestions: Herbes de Provence, blood orange fusion, Persian lime, Meyer lemon fusion, any non-infused Sigona’s Fresh Press extra virgin olive oil.
- Cranberry Pear Balsamic & Seltzer Cocktail
- Butternut Squash Roasted with Cranberry-Pear Balsamic and Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- Mango Chutney with Cranberry-Pear Balsamic
- Grilled Pear & Blue Cheese Crostini with Bacon and Sigona’s Cranberry-Pear Vinaigrette
- Bartlett Pear and Dried Cranberry Salad Moo-Na Lisa Cheese and a Honey-Rosemary Vinaigrette
- Mixed Greens with Asian Pears, Glazed Walnuts and a Cranberry-Pear Vinaigrette
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.