Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
This is one of our most popular olive oils!
Early harvest Tunisian olives are crushed together with fresh blood oranges to make this beautiful, fused extra virgin olive oil. Use it on fish, in deserts, for baking, with seafood, chicken, pork, fruit, salads and so much more.
Balsamic pairing suggestions: Cranberry-pear, tangerine, grapefruit dark chocolate, heirloom Blenheim apricot, Satsuma vanilla cream, honey-ginger.
- Blood Orange Roasted Beets with Crumbled Cheese and Hazelnuts, Drizzled with a Tangerine Balsamic Reduction
- Fresh Fruit Salad with a Honey & Poppy Seed Dressing on a Bibb Lettuce Bed
- Summer's Bounty Panzanella with a Blood Orange-Tangerine Vinaigrette
- Fuyu Persimmon and Roasted Beet Autumn Salad with a Blood Orange Vinaigrette
- Roasted Organic Carrots with Blood Orange, Dijon and Rosemary
- Shrimp, Watermelon and Feta Skewers with a Blenheim Apricot and Blood Orange Vinaigrette
- Blood Orange, Cinnamon & Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Millet Bowl with Navel Oranges, Avocado, Green Beans and Pistachios
- Blood Orange & Cinnamon Pear Roasted Red Kuri Squash
- Grilled Watermelon Pizza with Stone Fruit, Quick-pickled Shallots, Walnuts and Blue Cheese
- Local Heirloom Cantaloupe Gazpacho
- Satsuma & Blood Orange Olive Oil Cake
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Blood Oranges