Baklouti Green Chili Fused Olive Oil
This is the only example of this fruity and spicy green chili olive oil in the world! The Baklouti green chili hails from the Barbary Coast of North Africa, so it is rare and unique to our region.
This oil is a fused oil, rather than infused, meaning it is made by combining fresh, early harvest, organic olives with an almost equal ratio of fresh, whole green Baklouti chilies. The two, and only two, ingredients are then crushed together and mixed in the malaxer, which fuses the fresh green essential oil of the pepper with the olive oil.
Baklouti green chili olive oil adds a savory, tantalizing kick to salsas, marinades, soups, grilled foods, vegetables and more. This is truly a unique artisan product that has hundreds of applications.
Balsamic pairing suggestions: Golden pineapple, summertime peach, wild raspberry
CAUTION! VERY HOT!
- Fresh Peach, Grilled Corn and Arugula Quinoa Bowl with a
- Peach and Baklouti Green Chili Vinaigrette
- Cheesy Asparagus Popover with Basil-Infused Baklouti Chili Oil and Holey Cow Cheese
- Vita's Citrus Sundae with a Wild Raspberry & Baklouti Drizzle
- White Turkey Chili with Swiss Chard and Poblano Peppers
- Crisp Organic Celery, Cucumber & White Bean Salad with Tomato,
- Baklouti Green Chili Oil and Avocado
- Oyster Mushroom & Roasted Potato Monster Breakfast
- Burritos with Southwestern Salsa
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Baklouti Chilis
All Natural. No artificial flavors or additional ingredients.