Condimento Tradizionale Balsamic, 12-Year Aged
This exceedingly rich, complex and dense balsamic is made from the cooked must of Trebbiano grapes grown around the hills of Modena, Italy. It ages for at least 12 years in wooden barrels, following the Solera method. It is rich and dark-brown in color, with a sweet, multi-layered taste and a syrup-like consistency.
Balsamic pairing suggestions: Any Sigona’s olive oil.
- Roasted Mini Peppers with Tuscan Herb Toasted Panko and 12-Year-Aged Balsamic
- Braised Lamb with Fingerling Potatoes
- Avocado Toast a la Caprese with a Balsamic Reduction
- Local Asparagus Tossed with a Sigona's Oil & Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Creamy Garlic-Balsamic Dipping Sauce for Artichokes
- Roasted, Balsamic-Glazed Bosc Pears with Rosemary and Burrata
- Traditional Caprese
- Chopped Caprese Salad with Arugula
- Sicilian-Style Local Strawberries in a Balsamic Reduction over Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Roasted Radicchio Drizzled with Balsamic and Honey
- Balsamic Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks
Ingredients: Trebbiano grape must, wine vinegar, naturally occurring sulfites.
No caramel color or additional ingredients. Acidity: 4%