Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
Pleasantly sweet yet playfully tart, this Sicilian lemon white balsamic has a perfectly balanced acidity and a crisp, lemony flavor and aroma. It is terrific with seafood, dark leafy greens or radicchio, in dressings or in a mixed drink.
Olive oil pairing suggestions: Blood orange fused, Meyer lemon fused, Tuscan herb, any non-infused Sigona’s Fresh Press extra virgin olive oil.
- Roast Salmon with a Citrusy Salsa Verde
- Kale & Chicken Spaghetti Squash Boats with a DIY Lemony Tuscan Herb Caesar Dressing
- DIY Lemony Tuscan Herb Caesar Dressing
- Crisp Asian Pear, Daikon and Avocado Salad with Sigona’s Sicilian Lemon Vinaigrette
- Fuyu Persimmon and Roasted Beet Autumn Salad with a Blood Orange Vinaigrette
- Seared Scallops with a Lemony Chimichurri
- Fresh Bing Cherry Lemonade
- Grilled Swordfish with a Cilantro, Pepper and Lemon Vinaigrette
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.