Ultra Premium White Balsamic
This is the highest quality, condiment-grade white balsamic in the world. It’s unique in North America and exclusively made from Italian Trebbiano, Albana and Montuni grapes. The trio adds body, complexity and richness that Trebbiano grapes alone cannot achieve.
The grapes are entirely handpicked and left to dry in the sun for up to 15 days – a family practice exclusive to our balsamic maker – to enhance the natural sugar, flavor and body of the grapes. This balsamic is certified to be free from any additives, including thickening agents, sugar from sources other than grape must, colors, dyes and preservatives.
White balsamic has all the unique notes, nuances and complexities of traditional balsamic, but without the color. It's perfect for fish, salads and white sauces.
- Simple Olive Tapenade
- Watermelon & Tomato Salad with a White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Premium White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Simple Spinach & Strawberry Salad with Ragged Point Cheese
- Creamy Strawberry-Balsamic Dressing
- Lemon-Garlic Roasted Cabbage Steaks with a Chive-Mustard Vinaigrette
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, naturally occurring sulfites.