Basil Olive Oil
Fresh, bright and herbaceous, this essential oil infusion is fantastic anywhere you like to use basil. Marinades, salads, dips, roasted vegetables, Thai foods, pasta or caprese. It makes an excellent aioli, too. The options are limitless!
Basil and olive oil are two integral ingredients in Mediterranean cooking and the two are absolutely perfect together.
Balsamic pairing suggestions: strawberry balsamic, fig balsamic, traditional 12-year aged balsamic or summertime peach white balsamic.
- Dry-Farmed Early Girl Tomatoes on Toast
- Springtime Insalata Caprese with Basil Oil and a Strawberry Balsamic Reduction
- Fire-Roasted Tomato & Butternut Squash Soup with Basil Oil
- Parmesan & Panko Roasted Asparagus Fries with Basil Aioli
- Orange-Flesh Honeydew, Fig & Prosciutto Salad with Fennel and Sigona’s Basil Oil
- Avocado Toast a la Caprese with a Balsamic Reduction
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Nectarines, Fresh Mozzarella, Crumbled Bacon and Arugula, Tossed in a Summertime Peach and Basil Vinaigrette
- Citrus Caprese Salad with Beets, Mozzarella and a Basil-Peach Vinaigrette
- Fresh Strawberry, Kale and Orzo Salad with a Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Grass-Fed Beef Lettuce Cups with Ginger, Garlic, Basil and Green Onion
- Tomatillo, Watermelon, Jicama and Strawberry Salad with Basil and a Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Heirloom Tomatoes with Lemony Ricotta and Savory Granola
- Kale & Citrus Salad with a Creamy Basil Dressing
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavors
All natural. No artificial flavors, colors or additional ingredients.