Denissimo Balsamico, 18-Year Aged
This exquisite balsamic is made from the must of Trebbiano grapes grown in Modena, Italy. Following the Solera method, it is aged for at least 18 years in the traditional “Batteria” of Modena where it rotates through five different wooden casks made of mulberry, ash, oak, juniper and cherry wood.
Denissimo is complex, rich, sweet and slightly tart It is dark and syrupy and boasts flavors of cherry wood, raisins and figs, and has a hint of dark chocolate and malt. It’s a perfect finishing balsamic for main dishes, roasted vegetables, meats, cheeses or desserts. There isn’t any culinary application in which this balsamic won’t shine.
- Roasted Mini Peppers with Tuscan Herb Toasted Panko and 12-Year-Aged Balsamic
- Braised Lamb with Fingerling Potatoes
- Avocado Toast a la Caprese with a Balsamic Reduction
- Local Asparagus Tossed with a Sigona's Oil & Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Creamy Garlic-Balsamic Dipping Sauce for Artichokes
- Roasted, Balsamic-Glazed Bosc Pears with Rosemary and Burrata
- Traditional Caprese
- Chopped Caprese Salad with Arugula
- Sicilian-Style Local Strawberries in a Balsamic Reduction over Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Roasted Radicchio Drizzled with Balsamic and Honey
- Balsamic Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks
Ingredients: Ingredients: Trebbiano grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.
No caramel color or additional ingredients. Acidity: 4%